CES Group is currently seeking self-motivated professionals and support personnel, who are eager to be part of an exciting and growing professional team environment, with tremendous opportunity to advance their careers by helping to shape the growth patterns of the firm.
Open positions may be available in either our Charlotte, NC, Denver, NC, or Columbia, SC offices. When submitting your resume, please inquire about availability of positions in your desired location(s).
Benefits include a challenging yet congenial work environment, competitive compensation, professional license and education reimbursement, paid time off and flexible work schedules, as well as a company-sponsored retirement plan with matching contributions, and group insurance plans covering life, health, dental and vision.
Resumes, letters of interest or inquiries regarding current openings may be submitted to email@example.com.
Current OpeningsMore detailed position descriptions and requirements may be made available upon request.
Civil Project Engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an A.B.E.T. accredited engineering program, with five (5) to ten (10) years of land development and/or public infrastructure design experience required.
- Professional Engineering License in North Carolina or South Carolina, or ability to obtain within six (6) months required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- Transportation project and/or MicroStation experience a plus.
- Must be able to independently perform calculations and design tasks, and prepare reports, construction drawings and associated project deliverables with limited direction, while managing resources and budgets for multiple projects.
- Successful candidates must possess good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with other project team members, clients and government agencies.
Civil Design Technicians
Experience with land development / site design required.
Experience and proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
Associate's Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline preferred.
Transportation project and/or MicroStation experience a plus.
Survey Crew Chiefs
Five (5) or more years of land surveying experience, assuming primary responsibility for daily field surveying operations for a variety of project types, including, but not limited to, boundary, ALTA, topographic, design and construction staking assignments.
Must be able to organize, prioritize tasks and direct safe, accurate and efficient field survey data collection, as well as perform routine calculations and prepare clear and concise notes and sketches.
- Trimble robotic equipment experience preferred.
- Experienced assistants for a 2-person SUE field crew are preferred.
- Must be able to assist the SUE Analysts in the daily operation of tasks, including but not limited to operating equipment and instruments, carrying equipment in various jobsites, and placing traffic signs in safe locations.
- Individuals who lack experience, but have good communications skills and a strong aptitude for learning may apply.